When you sign up, we'll conduct a complete inventory of your home's equipment and appliances. After the initial visit, we'll return once a month to complete one hour of honey-do services and a whole-home inspection. These could be:
• Deletion of your honey-do list
• Preventative maintenance as recommended
• Or anything else you may request
Should you need more time in any month, we're available for extra time at a membership-discounted rate as well as 24-7 services.
For projects outside of our monthly visits, we provide members with extra service at a discounted rate, so you can delegate all of your honey-dos to us. These can practically be anything you want, including:
• Leaky or clogged pipes • HVAC service • Electrical issues • Pressure washing • BBQ grill cleaning • Painting • Deep cleans • Holiday decorating • 24-7 emergency services • Anything your home needs
With DwellPro at your side, you don't need to go anywhere else for home care. If it's related to your house, we can do it. And if it's something outside our wheelhouse - like plumbing or electrical repair - we'll find the best service provider in your area and oversee the entire project. Whether you need garage repair today or a shingle replacement tomorrow, DwellPro has your home covered.
• Messy garage? Cleaned. • Had a party and broke something? Fixed. • Got a loose doorknob? Check. • Holiday decorations? Hung.
DwellPro donates 10% of our client membership fees to our nonprofit, DwellCare. With these funds, you’re helping us care for the homes of the elderly and veterans in our community.
"Carry each other's burdens and so you will fulfill the law of Christ." Galatians 6:2
DwellPro proudly serves neighborhoods across Houston, TX, including:
• River Oaks • Memorial Villages • Tanglewood • West University • Bellaire • West Memorial
Learn general home repair and maintenance tips from the DwellPro superstars!